Reviews / Comments

Overall Service Rating: 

AsianBookies is in the top 1% of a 100 billion euro sports betting industry each and every year. We're an elite group making consistent profits betting on sports, and I am proud to be in such an elite class. The other 99% of the sports betting industry are consistent losers; you make the choice of what team you want to be a part of.


EUR98 per Insider Tips
EUR198 per Syndicate Tips

Reviews / Comments

  • So far the best sports betting tips website.

    Posted on 2021-06-27 | 06:06:25
  • I am satisfied with the tipster service provided by This site gives reliable tips at the most affordable price. And it never makes tall claims regarding providing winning tips. It works simply that is by providing winning tips with guarantee of replacement tips for failed predictions.

    Posted on 2017-10-07 | 07:38:35
  • I have information regarding bets and I get the information from It is a serious tipster that uses a scientific formula for calculating probabilities and it is always right in making predictions. I believe on this tipster as it never makes tall claims nor sells fake tips.

    Posted on 2017-09-23 | 07:19:23
  • When you bet on soccer matches you bet against bookies and it is difficult to beat bookies without having professional help. I strongly believe in tipster service especially after finding It is one of the best tipsters I could find on the web. And I confirmed its reliability on every platform before starting buying tips from this site.

    Posted on 2017-09-13 | 10:41:47
  • I started soccer betting and I will continue betting on soccer matches only with the help of I know betting is difficult but there is no difficulty in betting with the help of a reliable tipster. I feel lucky as I have the most reliable tipster.

    Posted on 2017-08-21 | 13:33:04
  • suprissing me . make my like young

    youngSouth Korea
    Posted on 2017-07-21 | 14:40:30
  • Football is a favorite sport in Russia and also Russians are ahead in betting. I am from Russia and I proudly say that like out ream, I also win every bet. And I give the credit of my winning streak to It is my tipster and I blindly follow its advise.

    Posted on 2017-06-26 | 06:55:58
  • For me, soccer betting is no more a recreational activity as I have learned how to make it a profitable venture. I make hundreds of dollars during football season and credit for all the wins goes to my tipster that is It is credible tipster site that passes every test.

    Teecee GoAustralia
    Posted on 2017-06-12 | 07:42:32
  • I like your customer service.

    Joe TanArgentina
    Posted on 2017-01-18 | 15:14:19
  • Thank you for the tips .

    Posted on 2016-11-13 | 18:40:31

User Reviews / Comments

Can't read the image? click here to refresh

Performing Tipsters in our NETWORK

Total picks: 10806

Yield: 59.47%

Total picks: 10961

Yield: 61.12%

Total picks: 8051

Yield: 152.31%

Total picks: 8264

Yield: 60.75%